The assessments consider age and year level appropriate literacy and numeracy skills.
After reviewing the assessment results and school records, the school will make a decision as to whether or not the applicant may register.
Please note that the evaluation assessment materials and the results of the assessment is confidential and is considered to be the property of the school; parents will not be entitled to the original or a copy.
Families will be notified as soon as possible of admissions decisions and it is after this notification that actual registration may take place. Once a place has been offered, families have a limited period, specified by the school, in which to accept it. If the place is accepted families must supply the following:
- Registration Fee
- Tuition Fees and deposits must be paid within two weeks of the date of acceptance or the child may lose his or her place.
- All fees must be paid prior to the first day of school attendance.
Admission to the school does not guarantee student enrolment beyond the initial year, which will be dependent on the maintenance of satisfactory levels of progress and behavior.
Class groups are established at the discretion of the School.
- Age of applicant
- Class size
- English Language proficiency â€“ in case the child is found to be weak in English, the student must join ESL (English as Second Language) classes instead of English mainstream, for at least one year.
- Previous school records
- Nationality / ethnicity
- Admissions assessment results / academic ability
- Involvement in school-life beyond the academic programme
- Learning and social behaviour
- Placement Test Results
The school reserves the right to decline an application if the student does not meet the criteria above.