International Pioneers School (IPS) Scholarships are open to NON-IPS Students for pursuing their Year 12 ( Grade 11) and Year 13 (Grade 12) AS/A-Level studies commencing August 2021.
A partially funded Scholarship is available for up to 100% on the Registration fees.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERION FOR INTERNATIONAL PIONEERS SCHOOL TOP ACHIEVERS SCHOLARSHIP 2021 FOR YEAR 12/13
Students who would like to apply for our Year 12 Top Achievers Scholarship should submit in person a completed application form, along with the following documents, no later than Friday, May 14, 2021:
- 2 Teacher Recommendations from previous school teachers or Head Teacher of the current year (Note: Please use only the provided form for your teacher recommendations.) (Download Teacher Recommendation Form)
- Current transcript/school records
- Endorsements (certificates and awards)
- 300-word Personal Statement explaining why you are eligible for this scholarship.
Interested students can download the form provided in the link below;
REBATE ON FEES
Discount for a sibling - A 20%, 30% and 40% discount is offered on REGISTRATION FEES only for the 2nd, 3rd and 4th Child – belonging to the same parents
(father and mother).
Discount for ex-student who re-joins the school - A 20% discount is offered on REGISTRATION FEES only.
- Children and siblings of Alumni will be eligible for a 20% discount on REGISTRATION FEES.
- Details of the Alumni must be presented to the school before a Discount can be availed.
PROOF OF ALUMNI:
- Previous student ID Card of IPS.
- Proof that the Alumni is an ex-student of International Pioneers School who has studied and completed IGCSE and/or AS/A Levels.
- Parents who have recommended other parent/s to IPS will be eligible to avail a THB1,000.00 discount per one new enrolment on fees on their child.
- The payment/discount will be made once the new child/student has successfully joined the school.